from R45 000 per couple
COUPLES PRIVATE TRIP
Return flights from Johannesburg
Return airport transfers x 2
3-star accommodation for 6 nights
Full Day Ubud Tour
Water and soft drinks
Vintage car tour
One way transfer between Ubud and beach town
One massage treatment
PRICING & PAYMENT PLANS
From r45 000
(package price for 2 people)
Payment towards your trip starts with placing a R1 000 booking deposit for two people, followed by an invoice sent to you to make further payments or via an online booking after making your initial booking deposit. You can make a full payment towards the trip at time of booking or we can set up a customised payment plan, depending on the amount of time left until your trip date. We provide a flexible payment plan, but full payments should be completed as per our timeframes discussed with us. If choosing an instalment payment plan instead of a once off full payment, we require travellers to pay and abide by the plans as customised and arranged with your Travel Expert.
Prices are based on double occupancy - meaning that you will be sharing a room with your travel partner. (See terms and conditions on right)
HOW TO BOOK
1. Choose this package as is by clicking:
Pay Booking Deposit.
Work towards making your trip happen, secure your trip with R1 000 deposit first (if you choose an instalment payment option.) If you are ready to make a full payment once off, simply choose that option and make your full payment online. Your personal data is safe.
2. Choose your dates from our calendar or send us your own preferred dates if those pre-selected on the calendar do not suite you. This package is based on 6 nights in Bali, with 2 locations on a 3 star rated hotel.
If you need an adjusted package, this is possible. Please make our booking deposit first, then fill in the form to send us those specific adjustment requests.
Please note, the package price provided is the 'from' price we have currently and a lower rate is not available.
*All rates and availability are subject to change at any time and this rate will be adjusted as needed during the year - see Terms and Conditons on right.
Visa - R500 payable on arrival at the airport in Bali
(for South African passport holders - if you are travelling from another country, please request visa information)
Travel insurance (highly recommended)
Any applicable Covid Testing / Vaccinations
Non-listed ground transportation
Lunch and dinner
Luxury Flower Bath and Spa Experience
Any additional activities
Tips and gratuities
Items of personal nature
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking and making any payment – you agree to the terms and conditions indicated below:
• *LIMITED AVAILABILITY* All rates and availability are quoted from a dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice. Therefore, availability is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
• Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
• Identification in the form of passport, or ID (in South Africa) will be required at check-in at the hotel.
• All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of final full payment. The difference will be paid by traveller / customer with last instalment or as applicable.
• Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, fuel hikes, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
• City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by travellers / customers directly to hotel
• Deposits are non-refundable.
• Refunds are not possible from agent after all bookings have been made, and at this point supplier policies and terms and conditions take precedence.
• All flights quoted are based on cheapest available flights on periods indicated and have to be booked and paid for unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
• Trip applicable refunds are subject to a 3% processing fee. In other words, if you request a refund for a payment, your refund will be minus a 3% processing fee.
• E and OE.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you are abiding by health / vaccination regulations of a destination you choose to travel to. Any vaccination requirements, including Covid-19 rules and restrictions may change at anytime - ensure that you are compliant to any of these regulations before booking and travelling.
We highly recommend you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy that includes trip cancellation. Trip cancellation insurance is the only means of receiving reimbursement for flights and other non-refundable expenses should you cancel your trip for any reason, whether voluntarily or as a result of Yellow Hat Travels actions.
Full and more detailed Terms and Conditions are available on our website and/or on request.